CAIF offers two types of membership
Ordinary membership is open to authorized importers and distributors of motor vehicles, motorcycles, electric vehicles, trucks, buses and machinery. Ordinary Member shall have:
- The right to nominate one representative to attend all meetings of the Association;
- Shall have received support from CAIF office in all automotive matters.
- Shall have the right to vote in any meeting;
- Shall have the right to contest for any post in the Board of Directors at the Annual General Meeting.
- Shall also have an interest in the funds and/or movable and immovable assets of the Association.
Associate Membership is open to any company, firm or individual in relevant industries or business associations that may wish to join CAIF as an observer and to mutually improve communication and support. Associate Members do not have voting rights.